Microneedling with Rejuvapen
Microneedling is a treatment that involves using a tool with super-tiny needles in the very tip, which can be adjusted by your professional between 0.2 and 2.5 millimeters. You can think of microneedling as collagen induction therapy where the treatment creates micro-punctures from the needles in your skin. Your body treats a small wound the same way as a large wound, and sends fibroblasts to create more collagen in the affected area. We are basically tricking your skin into thinking it has been wounded, but as a result, we're thickening the skin and improving the texture!
- There are a number of amazing benefits of microneedling with Rejuvapen.
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces acne scars • Softens stretch marks
- Evens skin tone
- Lightens hyperpigmentation and sun spots
- Firms and smooths skin texture
- Reduces appearance of pores
- Reduces broken capillaries and spider veins
- Brings back the glow for fresher, younger-looking skin